Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad Scott Pilgrim: Flash Ad

Well, crap.

D'OH!!! That's too bad, I have recently been looking for someone with enough animating skill that could copy the O'Malley style. Well, if you ever change your mind, give me a holler. Also, I think you portrayed everything very well. Bryan Lee O"Malley would be proud.

Enjoy Your Heaven Enjoy Your Heaven

I have to agree with FourSwordsKing.

It was great art andf audio, and it had a good concept. Everyone played their part right, but it just didn't make me laugh. I'm not quite sure what the intent was, but I'm not sure it worked. Other than that, it was a pretty good flash.

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Meh.

I really liked the first two, don't get me wrong, but this one was kinda crappy. Most of the animations were poor, and 97% of the jokes sucked more than a bucket of ticks. If there is any thought of a next one, go back to just Kirbopher and Rina-chan.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Great Game, but...

The holes, man. THE HOLES. There are too many of them later on, and too many enemies to knock you into them. Not to mention, you spend all this time getting a Meaty Boner, and then you lose it because you missed a jump, or some Jackass knocked you off the edge. If you die after the first texture change, you might as well restart the game, because you will never be able to stay alive long enough to stay above the starting character (the Morning Wood, if you will). Other than that good game.

P.in.g P.in.g

Not bad.

While it was a bit glitchy most of the time, it wasn't bad. Good job for just learning, although you could make it a bit tougher. Maybe have a difficulty selection screen? I dunno, but nice anyways.

Drunken Masters Drunken Masters

Great Game

I love this game, play it whenever I can. Although, it'd be kinda nice to see a sequel, maybe a Barista one? I dunno, but a sequel at least would be nice. Good job, and keep up the nice work.

Mary Zop - Mike Sever Mary Zop - Mike Sever

It was okay.

It was pretty okay. Would be better if you made the beat more complex with more instruments, but not bad for what it is.